It is well known for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
- Black Seed fights and is good for CANCER, LIVER HEALTH, DIABETES, Bloating, Constipation/Diarrhea, Flushing of the skin, Gas/Indigestion, Heartburn, Headache, Nail changes, Metallic taste in the mouth, Muscle pain, Stomach pain, Encephalomyelitis, Diabetes, Asthma, Carcinogenesis, Weight loss,
- Hair – strengthening hair follicles
- Skin – Produced in the retina, choroid, and epidermis, melanin is pigments that protect the skin from damage. Massage into skin including face, being rich in vitamin A, amino and fatty acids, it quickly starts restoring and improves the regeneration of your skin.
Ways to use black seed. It is preferable to start with a deep internal cleansed system.
- Start taking black seed every other day to every 3 days.
- Burn black seed with bukhoor (incense) for a pleasant scent.
- Eat black seeds plain or grind up and use like pepper
- Take a teaspoon of black seed oil by itself or mixed with honey preferably on an empty stomach or before bedtime to ensure a cleaning and natural movement the next morning
- Boil black seed with water and drink like a tea
- Heat black seed and warm milk until it just begins to boil and drink warm to help with sleep
- Grind black seeds and swallow it with water or milk;
- Sprinkle the seeds on bread and pastries
- Rub the chest with black seed oil for congestion and colds
- Inhale the vapor of Black Seed oil mixed into hot water or in a diffuser for healing
Black seed is potent and can drive up the white blood cell count if not taken in intervals. Black seed oil is a potent herbal elixir native to Africa & Asia. When you consider that black seed oil has virtually no side effects, the benefits of Nigella, in fact, far exceed medical intervention!