Herbal Gro Power Hair Oil w/ Chebe Powder & Clove
Get the full, lush, beautiful hair you are looking for with this Gro Power Hair oil treatment. This potent and effective oil combines several herbs and oils that have are beneficial for your hair by helaping to increase scalp circulation, improving the health of your scalp and hair, as well as encouraging hair growth.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Intense hair repair, which acts as a natural deep conditioner and provides intense hair repair
- Black seed oil a Powerful re-growth promoter and is prized for the way it promotes hair growth from the outside and the inside.
- Olive oil for An overall hair and scalp treatment that nourishes your hair and scalp and gives hair a lustrous shine.
- Jojoba oil a Moisturizing super oil that also locks in moisture and great for brittle hair.
- Argan oil penetrates hair shaft of your hair for elasticity and stronger hair, healthier and a more youthful hair.
- Vitamin E oil is packed with antioxidants that combat damaging free radicals to help keep your hair and scalp healthy.
- Rosemary & Mint Essential oils to Increase circulation to your scalp and also known for thickening your hair strands. Helps to also prevent
- Okra is rich in Vitamin A, C and K. It hav calcium, potassium and other nutrients for hair growth, moisturization and removing dandruff.
- Parsley is high in Vitamin C and helps to build collagen in the hair and helps the other ingredients in absorption. Parsley is one of the most popular herbs in the world, and it comes packed with vitamins and other essential nutrients. Parsley is loaded with Vitamins A,C, E, K as well as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, choline, iron, calcium, magnesium etc. Surprisingly, just two tablespoon of parsley can fulfill 12% of our daily vitamin A, 150% of Vitamin K, 16% of Vitamin C requirement.
- Clove enhances blood circulation: Cloves have properties that can help stimulate blood flow in the scalp, which may promote hair follicle activity and encourage hair growth. Rich in essential nutrients: Cloves contain vitamins, minerals, and fiber that can nourish the hair follicles and support overall hair health.
- Fenugreek or TrigonellaFoenum-Graecum is an annual herb whose seeds and leaves are common culinary ingredients in Indian kitchens. Fenugrees seeds contain a rich source of iron, protein, and essential nutrients that nourish hair and promote growth. Nicotinic acid in methi is highly effective against dandruff and hair fall and resolves various hair problems. Fenugreek contains flavonoids and saponins which make the scalp a conducive environment for healthy hair growth. Fenugreek combats dandruff, controls the over production of sebum and dryness of the scalp.
- Oregano oil may not only treat scalp conditions that affect hair follicles, but also stimulate blood flow and circulation, which is critical to the health of the root of each hair. While you can’t alter the role of genetics in male- or female-pattern baldness, you can help support nutrient deficiencies and stress that can lead to hair loss. Oregano oil provides the nutrients and healing properties you need to provide the right environment for healthy hair maintenance.
- Chickweed helps with irritated skin to reduce inflammation and itchiness and has a cooling effect on the scalp.
- Flaxseed is high Vitamin B which are known to strengthen your hair follicles and help with faster hair growth. It reduces the effects of free radicals on your scalp and also helps to control dandruff.
- Burdock Root removes toxins from the scalp, is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. It contains tannins and fatty oils which help to soothe scalp irriation and the rebuilding of keratin in hair.
How To Use:
Spread oil onto hair to promote growth and rejuvenate your hair. Made with a base of grape seed oil and packed with oils that provide intense moisture, build elasticity, deep condition, and promote re-growth. Essential oils to increase blood circulation to your hair and scalp!
Use this dense rich oil sparingly as needed.
All natural, NO parabens, mineral oils, petroleums, silicones, sulphates or harsh chemicals. (All Natural and Organic)
Can herbs cure hair loss?
While some herbs may help improve scalp health, stimulate hair growth, and prevent hair loss, no herb can completely cure hair loss. Herbs can be used as a complementary treatment to support hair health but should not be used as a sole treatment and remember always perform a patch test on a small area of your skin to check for any allergic reactions or sensitivities .
All in all, we've given you a clean playground for healthy hair growth. Treat your hair and scalp right and it will repay you with luxurious, healthy, shiny & strong hair.